Saturday, October 17, 2015

Before I Fall // book summary+review

//before i fall by lauren oliver//

So, this book is about a girl named Samantha Kingston. On a Friday night, she goes to a party with her two best friends. After they were done with the party, they were driving home when suddenly the tires skid on the wet road and suddenly the car is flipping of the road. The catch, she wakes up the next day and she learns loads of things and repeats the day for 7 more times.

For me, this book is really interesting, like it makes me not want to put the book down, like I stayed up all night reading this book haha. It is also well planned, it doesn't have plot holes which I hate with a passion. It is also detailed which makes me feel like I'm there with Sam. This book is probably for teens and I rate it 8/10 yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment